Sometimes in life..decisions need making. I found myself prioritizing today when I was asked to help film a video to go to Michael Gove for uni.
Would have loved to have been able to take the chance, but I had my uni work to do and work and it also would have meant travelling in by public transport...which takes aaages! I know youre probably going to say, why dont you learn to drive then?
Well if you havent noticed already it wasnt one of my resolutions this year, reason being it has been on my list every year and I have never done it. But now im rapidly seeing the importance in doing it. So yes- going to try my very best to get this done at some point this year!
So I had to choose... whether to rush my uni work and go film or take my time and do my uni work.
Unfortunately I chose the boring safe option. I guess sometimes in life you have to prioritize and do whats best in the long run I hate it when you ask someone for advice and all they say is...you do whats best for you! My dad always says; "its not a sprint its a marathon". Doing things which will help you in the long run will always get you further in life. Yes words of wisdom from my dad! And now that I can slowly see the light at the end of the tunnel..it is making me work harder than ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment