Sunday, 15 December 2013
Living life.
Living life is hearing my heart beating. Hearing the hearts beat of those who are around me. Hearing the human noises that we make. No one moving, even when the room goes dark. I never enjoy any of this. Im always waiting or whatever's next. I think most people are like that. Never stopping to enjoy the moments in life. Too busy trying to rush through everything so we can get on with what were really supposed to be doing with our lives. I sometimes get these flashes of clarity, where for a second I stop and I think....wait. This is it. This is my life. I better slow down and enjoy it because one day were all gna end up in the ground and that'll be it we'll be gone. So no more rushing or hurrying to the next phase or chapter. Slow down, live life and hear the hearts beat of those around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment