Saturday, 19 April 2014

London baby! Part 1

An experience of different cultures, neighbourhoods, food and people. I just love the street culture here and how no two people are like. The individuality and ability to express yourself freely without being judged seems appealing. There are some very stylish young people in the city..I guess they have to keep up. I love seeing concoctions of different ethnicities all mashed together, it shows how it is possible to unite. After all we are all human!

So far I have seen sheppards bush- a market for locals, full of Arab people and yummy falafel/ my favourite Arab food! Westfield shopping centre- this is nothing out of the ordinary as you can imagine just your standard shops. Piccadilly Circus- Iv always wanted to have a photo here infront of the TDK screen...so I did! Covent garden-one of my most favourite fail safe places, the perfect mix of markets, shops and street performers. Last of all..a visit to London would not be complete without going to the theatre. So I decided to treat my brother and self to The Lion King. This was my second time seeing it and it just did not fail to amaze me!

I'm hoping to go on a few more adventures today. Will keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment