Sunday, 17 August 2014
Journeys and experiences
Life has a funny way of taking people through journeys and different experiences. I truely believe that everyone's experiences are purposeful and they are mapped out in a way that brings good and makes people wiser after every situation. Whether it is something small or significant I believe that life teaches you many lessons and there is always more to learn. No one ends up with a plain sailing yacht, if life was like this I guess it would be boring. Allow the waves to rock you and be the sail that adjusts with the wind and takes you where you need to go. Allow your heart to do this. I feel free when I allow my heart to do what it wants. They say mind over matter. I simply say follow your heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment