Tuesday, 29 March 2011

I TAG...

Do you have a middle name?
Nope, just a very weird surname!

What was your favourite subject in school?
Ermm PE...I just loved running around..even though I have never been great at it.

What is your favourite song?
I would choose Bruno Mars' Album if I could- but I think his best one is 'just the way you are'- I mean wouldnt every girl want to hear this song sung by a guy?


What would you name your kids?
Iv always loved the name Ameera (princess) - like ever since I was 16...or Mateena not sure what it means but I love the sound of it. Isnt it strange how Iv only thought of girls names...hmmm!

Do you participate in any sports?
Nope just a daily kind of healthy lifestyle.

Favourite book
Elle and Vogue- does that count?!

Favourite colour
I really dont have one at the moment- just all the shades in season are divine- the chalky pinks, tangy corals and anything that feels summery- my colour changes depending on my mood.

Favourite fragrance
I only wear one- its always been the same- never changed- DKNY APPLE

Favourite holiday so far...
Morocco- Marrakesh- I just love the hustle and bustle and haggling for things- Ive always loved a good bargain!

Do you speak any other language
Yes- Urdu is my main- but I can understand punjabi, gujarati and bits of bengali thanks to my bengali friend!

What is your favourite store?
When it comes to affordability I LOVE HnM because they do amaazing dupes of french connection which I love also. If I could by a wardrobe from any store- it would have to be zara though.

Favourite Magazine?
Look at favourite book- enough said!

Favourite movie of all time..
Now that is a tricky one...if any of you know me you know I love rom coms- im gooey at heart. But if I had to choose it would have to be...Hitch...I could watch it a million times and still laugh!

What kind of phone do you have?
Nothing special or expensive its just a regular nokia touch screen..its not something im bothered by Id rather have another pair of shoes!

How tall are you?
I am exactly 4 foot 11 and a half inch- being short that half inch really means alot to me. I dont really look so short because I tend to have good posture- I got that from wearing heels for may years.

Describe your prince
Tall, dark, hansome, kind, caring, fun, good with children! A BIG MUST! Need I go on?

I hope you enjoyed this it was just a bit of fun, I would now like to TAG.....

http://frappachayno.blogspot.com/


Also if you have a blog too and think this would be fun go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment