78% of women have stretch marks
97% of women wish they had longer legs
87.5% of women wish they were taller (me!)
Body shapes:
60% of women are pear shaped
31% of women are pencil shaped
6% of women are hourglass shaped
When you look at these statistics really it pretty much means that so many of us are unhappy with ourselves and the way we are. And amongst these shocking statistics I am one of these women and wish I was everything that Im not. Its really sad and disheartening to go through this all the time and it really is a serious problem. But If you step back and look at the statistics you will probably realise like myself that you fall in to one of the majority categories. So why is it that if the majority of us fall into the same categories we cant be happy with ourselves? Personally I think it is really important to get to a place where you can be happy with yourself .
We live in a world where we are shown unrealistic images of these girls all the time and we need to realise this is not reality.
The tip is to accept your self how you are. Obviously it is really hard and it is really difficult, however with the right knowledge and the right attitude by making yourself feel good this can be achieved. I love how Gok empowers woman to feel good about themselves but I do think he can sometimes focus on the outside too much. I know it sounds cliche, but beauty and confidence really does come from within.
Here are some tips on how to be confident:
- Celebrate the part of the body you love the most!
- Everyone is unique and has something beautiful about them.
- Drink lots of water- beautiful skin is key to feeling confident!
- Think about one thing you are good at and use it to your potential-this may be giving voluntary work to an organisation- it really does help you to feel confident about yourself and helps you to grow that self-esteem.
- Just be yourself- if we constantly try to be someone were not we will never be happy.
-The last one is cheesy- but true! SMILE- every smile is beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment