So today was my big 21 and surprisingly or not i didn't feel much different! I just feel ready to take on the world and I am ready for ANYTHING that life throws at me. I am ready for a challenge and something to change in my life and I feel that this could possibly be the year.
I had a lovely day..just with close family and one of my very close friends. My mum had this beautiful cake ordered..peaches and cream scheme with lovely rose buds..it was just perfect.
I got mostly money from most my family (because they know how particular i am!) and got an amazing watch from my brother by ted baker.
All in all I had a beautiful day. I aim to celebrate in style in the summer once Im back from Qatar.
Hope you had a wonderful day and its at times like these you realise that family really matters, without them my birthday would not have been complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment