Okay so we've all been there done that and got the t-shirt, what am I talking about your probably thinking? Crying over that guy that you are madly in love with? Sound familiar? Im sure many of you reading this have experiences this. Why do we waste our tears? Crying over that one person that's hurt you again and again. How is it that one person can come along and change your life so much that you feel you cant be without them- when you were fine before? This is for all the independent ladies out there. Go show the world that you dont need a guy in your life to be happy. Smile and embrace change and whatever life throws at you on your own. Easier said than done! Trust me, I know its exactly what I'm thinking too. I guess all we can do for now is hold our heads high and try. Time heals all supposedly, we'll see! Below are a few words of wisdom from one of my favourite blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment