Wednesday, 12 October 2011
pretty pretty pretty..my new found love
Haven't done a fashion post in a while, I have been too busy being all deep and emotionally entangled with my feelings, Im sure you have noticed! Anyway its time to move on and stop mopping around, Iv had enough. So something a bit on the lighter note. Hope you like it I LOVE it. This week I bought raspberry red skinny jeans and a lovely new winter coat (pictures below). I just need a nice warm hat, was thinking a fury one because I get cold easily- Iv sourced out this funky plum fur Cossack one in Topshop I may have to indulge slightly! Oh and I also noticed this cute jumper below- so I thought Id reblog it. No idea where it is from but I love the vintage feel to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment