Friday, 18 May 2012

she shall go to the ball

Today is a really exciting day as it is my graduation ball! 4 years of my uni life over and I start school on Monday. This is unreal it feels crazy its insane. I am wearing a teal green saree with  bronze embellishment around the edge. Makeup done by urban decay because Im in love with how they do the eyes and Im going to be sporting a bronze smokey eye with a teal liner- no idea what colour lipstick I will go for I shall leave it to the artist to make that judgement. Im still undecided about how I should have my hair, not sure if to go all up or just half up and I am wearing thee most gorgeous black heals- even though know one will see them- just wearing them to make me look tall and slim!

No comments:

Post a Comment