Tuesday, 1 May 2012

whirlwind!

So last week feels like a complete and utter whirlwind, with getting a job, my birthday and a close wedding! It still hasn't sunk in that I really am a reception teacher from September! Ahhh exciting times...still need to do my bungee jump! Had a lovely birthday last week, went out for a meal with a few of my nearest and dearest, then a family meal at night. I received lots of money- which will ALL go towards driving lessons..boo :( never the less I got  a lovely purple Carlton suitcase from my brother- it is one of those that you don't have to wheel at an angle, you just walk with it- I don't know what you call them but I know you see 1st class people walk with them at the airport, so that makes me feel a little posh! And that is it really, now I'm sat here with my last 2500 word assignment to do, which I really need to get through so then I can relax, or at least revise for my theory test. Anyway just a quick update.

Birthday cupcakes 

mmmnnmmm deeelish!


my 1st class walking suitcase

No comments:

Post a Comment