Sunday, 19 January 2014

Creative teaching

So if you have been reading my blog a while, you will know that I am a primary teacher. I absolutely love my job and videos like this truly inspire me to have a creative teaching style. If your a teacher you'll know how it is to teach children to write with tons of imagination- yes with video games and everything created for them it can prove to be difficult to spark a young child's imagination. Below is a video that I will be using to spark that imagination. I hope it works! It certainly sparked mine. The Artist Gabby Zapata has an amazing portfolio of work- you should check her out!! 

gabbyzapataportfolio.blogspot.com 


Gabby is a production artist for disney and I have been following her blog for a while. I have loved her creative and unique approach to animation. She is truly an inspiration to me! I wish I was as creative!



No comments:

Post a Comment