Wednesday, 7 December 2011

festive

busy week so far..I mean are we really on Thursday tomorrow? Its such a concern of mine how fast time goes..there really not enough hours in a day. Today I spent my final day at school tieing up some loose ends for my research and the other half of the day making my Christmas pressies. I got these beautiful beads from my trip to Qatar in summer and still haven't done anything with them. So I promised myself that I shall make my friends some lovely bracelets. I started on them tonight and if I must say so myself I think they look beaut. Except there's one thing now..I want to wear them and keep them! Why does that always happen? I always either make my friends something or buy them something that I would want to keep. I suppose that is when you really know its a nice present. I will put some pictures up when they are all done and the vintage christmas cards of course. So tomorrow Im at uni in the morning for a shoddy two hours then Its my friends birthday so were going out for a meal in the evening. So will probably spend the day lounging around somewhere cosy- think I may take a trip to Starbucks and treat myself to a hazelnut hot chocolate its a dreaaaam! Oh and Im handing in my poster- finally its out of my life and my living room! So yes Im beginning to feel the festive spirit even though I dont really celebrate christmas I just love the lights and the atmosphere. Which can only mean one thing..New Year! Not decided what Im doing with my new years eve..because I am working new years day..lucky me. Will have to make up for it a week late I think and a trip to manchester to hit the sales will certainly be due with my bestest. Take a look at these pics of we heart it that get me in the mood for festivities...oh and Iv also decided I want an eid tree when I get my own place one day. Adds to the excitement of the occasion I think.



Wouldn't mind being in london around christmas time- my brothers so lucky he gets to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment