Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Trust

I have been doing a lot of reflecting lately. I know you probably think Im boring and philosophical but its in my nature. I cant help it. I feel like this year more than any year has been a learning experience for me. Iv learnt to not let people into my life so easily. The problem with me is I give myself too easily, its because I wanna believe people are good. I wanna believe the best in them and believe that they mean whats best in the relationship. But its time to grow up and realise that sometimes it just doesnt go that way and people dont always think through their actions. Its time to put my guard up and be careful who I share my life with. And this is it. My new years resolution. Learn from experiences, move on and be careful who I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment