Monday, 5 December 2011

sense of achievement!

Aiiiii I have finally finished the god damn poster! Im so glad its out of my life. Now I can focus on more important things like finishing this dissertation and getting to know my little monkeys who I will be teaching from January onwards. Was just thinking of all the arty things I will have to think about- i.e. chinese new year, valentines day, mothers day and easter..so there will be lots of lovely activities to plan for. I cant wait for 2011 a new year and a fresh start I feel as though things are really starting to look up. I know your thinking everyone says that and its just a date. but no- really I just cant wait to do what I love doing best- teaching the little ones. I feel as if all the frustration I'm feeling right now is being energetically driven out of me and focused into my hopeful career. All I need to do is start working out a little and starting my body combat again to get in shape but all I wanna do right now is hibernate and eat nice food. Im just a curvy girl that needs deliciousness in her life. So yes thats it my life as it stands. Tomorrow I have a careers fair which should be interesting as I have loads of questions ready- Im one of those annoying people that has to ask lots of questions and the answers they give are never enough. Now you cant knock me for enthusiasm! So hopefully Il find more light tomorrow as in where else I can think of applying for jobs. Exciting exciting exciting..I cant think of any other words its late!

No comments:

Post a Comment