Sunday, 22 January 2012
chin up.
Okay so I know I may have been neglecting my me time in terms of blogging on here lately. I actually don't get a minute for 'me time' anymore. Life is getting pretty stressful and I seem to be experiencing the same anxiety as most of my fellow teaching students. Am I cut out for this job? Can I cope with the pressure? Am I capable of being a teacher? I dont know why but I seem to be doubting myself. I think the reality of the job has hit me this year. But hopefully when I see the results and the little puddings do well it will all be worth it. Am I really going to be a professional qualified teacher in a few months? Although Im excited and can almost taste what I am letting myself in for...I still feel like something is missing. Its not just my career thats going to make me happy. Im sure you've experienced the same kinda feeling. Its something else. I just hope that in a few months Il begin to feel better because its been too long now. But Im just going to soldier through and keep my chin up, because thats what most say Im good at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment