Monday, 9 January 2012
Real world
I applied for my first ever teaching post today and even though its not exactly where I want it as Iv always had my heart set on teaching in London (but I know thats never going to happen know- if any of you are wondering...one word- parents!) I still aim to do my best and make the best of what Ive got. So its scary times really..will I be even shortlisted for an interview? Am I good enough? This feeling scares me. What if I dont have a job by September? I know its not the end of the world ...thats what your thinking. But I have worked too hard for four years to not have a class of my own, its all iv ever wanted by very own group of little puddings. It finally feels like Im entering the real world and Im ready to face it! Cannot wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment