Saturday, 26 November 2011
Cannot believe its Saturday again one week definitely flies round wayyyy to quick. Its scary that my lovely project has to be in in 5/6 weeks... okay enough of the talking and more of the doing i think. Im just so worried I have so many things whizzing around in my tiny little brain at the moment, including applying for jobs, going to uni, doing this project and preparing to teach my class in January. The thought of all this is making me sick. So I have already promised myself a productive day today, after I finish tutoring at three I shall redraft my lit review and methodology chapter. And if Im feeling brave Il start analysing my results. So there are my personal targets for today..i sound silly saying them on here but I feel as though it helps because its written down and Il feel guilty if I dont do it. Its all about mind trickery here! And not to mention Il be finishing my evening off with a little bit of my guilty pleasure yes its the x factor! Im thinking that I should get my christmas presents made too and cards. Sooo yes..thats my busy dysfunctional life! Hope you have a good day whatever you decide to do..im sure its more exciting than mine. But oh well- its all to pay off eventually. Oh and Iv been saving ultrahard for my macbook pro! Super exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment