Friday, 25 November 2011

hair

Okay so iv been looking into this for a while now..since my hairs grown really really long and im finding it slightly un manageable I figured it would be a good idea to get some layers..or get it shaped. But then I do like my classic one length cut. Iv seen a few cuts that I like, I might grow it so its super long then the scissor happy hairdressers wont cut it all off when I go to have it done. Here is the kind of cut Im thinking...




I think the style that Im looking for is the 'graduated layered' look, I want a feminine soft layered cut if you know what I mean! We all know how difficult it is to give a hair dresser a vision you have and then they go and do their own thing. Which is why I rarely go for anything apart from a trim. But im fed up..its time to take a little risk. If you have any good hairdresser suggestions..let me know. Im willing to pay a little extra to get it right- we all know how precious a girls hair can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment