Sunday, 6 November 2011
My awful gift giving.
So as usual the eid ritual for me and my brother is buying each other surprise gifts! And my gifts where definitely more than a surprise. I opted for the safe 'I love you and Id like you to keep warm' kinda option. A nice warm cosy jumper. So to cut to the chase he bought me some speakers for my phone seen as hes sick of me playing my music from solely my phone- he hates the crappy songs I play first of all then he hates the crappy quality that comes out of it. So its a loose loose situation for him. Now at first when I saw these speakers...i didnt have the instant chemistry with them. I know that sounds deluded and your probably thinking they are only speakers right? But no these speakers are BLACK AND YELLOW- which brings this thing to a whole nother level. If any of you know my love for Wiz Khalifa youll know what I mean! I also forgot to mention I got some lovely grandad slippers and a gorgeous calvin klein hat and scarf set. So some of you may be reading this and be thinking- she needs to up her game in gift giving, but do any of you know how hard it is to buy for guys? Or maybe thats just my excuse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment