Saturday, 19 November 2011

plans plans plans

Busy day ahead today with the kiddies teaching lovely maths! I seem to have woken up with sharp daggers in my throat and its really sore, will just have to try teach without talking to much. But we are talking about the queen of talking here- so yes we'll see how that goes! After they've gone I intend to do some more application forms for some local teaching pools. I really cannot wait to get a job next September! Eeeek the possibility that I will have my very own class sends shivers down my spine. I will probably end my evening with some x-factor- yes I know your thinking- NOT X FACTOR I know its full of theatrics and isn't really about the talent, but I gta give it to you I just LOVE the drama. I watch it and yes complain because they always boot the good ones off- but it can be very entertaining. You should try it if you havent already! Seriously its a guilty pleasure of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment