Sunday, 13 November 2011

lovely meal

Had a lovely evening with a few peeps from my workplace. Went for the best indian ever at one of my favourite places- east is east (I know very original name!) But despite the name the food was Deeeeelicious. I feel as though Iv eaten for days now, oh well. I am definitely hoping to start my hula hooping toning sessions again. Its not about wanting to be thin its just about feeling good about my curves and toning up that I want. Me and my friend were just saying today that we should count ourselves lucky that we have hourglass figures as so many girls would die for it (even though we think they are probably crazy) oh well- its just one of those things- you can never be satisfied with what you have. Its learning to love yourself as stupid as that sounds! Anyway I better get some sleep seen as I have a busy week ahead with some lovely insightful 5 year old beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment