Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Holding on

Ok so Ive been told that the best way to get things off your chest and feel better is to write a letter to the douchebag in question! Before today I felt as though I was  a prisoner to myself. I was caged in my own emotions and it was definately not a healthy way of living. Another thing you should never do is apologise for your feelings. Now Ive written all my thoughts down Im supposed to feel like a whole load of weight has been lifted off my shoulders right? Hmm. Maybe that part takes sometime. As long as you feel youve done your best and made the effort then I guess you cant say you never tried. Although right now I feel as though Im clutching on to a grain of rice. Someone once told me that if not  a day goes by without you thinking of that one person then its worth holding onto. Then some may say to forget it. Erase the person out of your memory. Theyre not worth holding on to. Thats the way to heal. Send them a huge letter and dont ever look back. There are arguments for both sides.What if holding on hurts you? But youre scared that by letting go it will hurt you more? Honestly it seems stupid to hold onto something keeps hurting you but it seems even more stupid to let go of everything youve ever wanted.
This is what sucks about life- there is never a clear answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment