Tuesday, 29 November 2011

possibilities

Soo having an interview offer for job in a school abroad...it happened....yes its always been my lifelong dream! BUT here comes the reality check! Its nice to know that people think Im employable and that I have had such a good response from my job applications because hopefully some day in the future I will be able to accept. But for know I think I owe it to myself to get my NQT year complete and stick it out a couple years here to give Britain my service. After all I was educated here. So that's the plan. Although I have an interview for a local teaching pool in march. So things are looking optimistic and hopefully Il get a few more interviews rolling in! EEeeek the excitement of the endless possibilities. Hopefully Il be preparing for christmas nativities with the little mokeys this time next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment