Thursday, 27 January 2011

Busy busy busy 22nd of September 2011

I know I know, enough of the excuses, I am not really sticking to this diary malarchy often enough - but it shows my other productivity! (cough cough).

So my first week back at uni- well 2 days! And I am loving PE- I have the best lecturer in the world- he is amazing! As for the other subject- policy and legislation-well- need I say more?

Oh and I went to the boots proper sale! Finally and got the kiddies lots of stuff- ended up forgetting to grab things for myself. But the one thing I actually wanted they didnt have :( oh well. It was these gorgeous luggage tags that will be perfect for my travels- if I go- still not yet confirmed!

Oh and on a serious note- I do need to start becoming more politically aware though- Its so terrible the society we live in are so ignorant- so ive decided- an article a day keeps the tutor away! Hope it works!

And lastly I know Im rambling on- but homsense have a mega sale and i really really really want to go but because me unable to drive- which really should be something Im doing right now! Im going to be pretty stuck  next year when I need to drive...I am starting to feel the importance of it now!


So yes as I was saying I love that shops authentic, unique, classy, elegant, shabby style- Ive always said I would have my home full of that kinda stuff. The furniture is amaaazing- there is a bed which is gorgeous...





Yes Ive always had these dreams of this amaazing house- but doesnt every girl? the house with a picketed fence, a foot path leading to the red door and a luscious green lawn- Okay Im starting to ramble again- that must mean.....BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment