So my resolutions are going well so far. I am managing to make my lovely father cups of tea. I may need to stop being lazy washing up the pan though! (seems to be easily avoidable).
 |
| I dont even drink tea- but I totally would if I had these tea cups! |
As as for focusing on what I already have and appreciation- well...its going to take a bit more time! Why is it so easy to be materialistic? Why do materialistic things matter? The truth is...they don't. The problem is were always looking towards the future for happiness...what people don't realise is that happiness is a mood...its not a destination.
Some people have all the money in the world yet they are still not happy. Money doesn't buy happiness...LOVE does!
One thing that I have come to realise is...if you surround yourself with the people you love- you will always be happy.
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE <3...(Lennon/McCartney)
ReplyDelete