Watched homemade tapes today from my childhood. It was lovely to see how much of a priveledged childhood me and my brother had and how fortunate we are. All down to the two people I love the most, my parents.
It was strange looking back at ourselves because it didnt even feel like we were watching ourselves. Our personalities however- were soo true to what was being shown. My brother- so placid and ME- the chatterbox I still am.
Its strange how when your young you want to grow up really fast- yet when your grown up you wish you could take your childhood years back. The carefree days when you just played and the hardest decision you ever made was which games cards you might trade!
I havent done a Pit and Peak in a while- maybe Il do one tomorrow.
Anyway I better get some sleep- start my volunteering tomorrow. (will be interesting to see how many christmas cards I sell in January!)
Another day another worry- Yes! definately growing up to fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment