Thursday, 27 January 2011

Its been a while.... 16th of January 2011

So I havent wrote in looong time...it has definately been a while. I have had a very busy week...as I have been volunteering in the shopping center and I have overcome my fear of threading. If any of you know me...you know how much of a wimp I am welll...I finally did it...got my eyebrows cleaned up and excess hair removed! I finally feel half decent and polished!

Although volunteering was BORING...and I only raised £36.30 in 3 days I still feel like it was worth doing as it was publicity for the company that I help to support. Check out the charity website...

http://www.thespacecentre.org/SpaceCentral/


Its such a fantastic cause- hence why I choose to support it.

I am also hoping to hold an event like a ladies night for the charity. I should really get an action plan into place.

I finally start Uni tomorrow, I am slightly aprehensive as its getting back into the swing of things and I really want to try and get firsts in everything- so I am promising myself that I am going to work my but off!

I can see the next few months being really stressful- but im not going to let the stress get to me.



Anyway my peak of the day was seeing mum when she picked us up from work- I know lazy right- its only round the corner! I really did miss the female company in the house.



My Pit of the day was going to work- although I have to constantly remind myself that I can see the finish line and it really will be worth it in the end.

3 things:

Work hard
Save hard
Brave hard- bit weird- but I am a wimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment