I read an article in one of my teaching magazines about how it helps if children reflect on things. When teaching Im always getting children to reflect on their work- so I think I ought to practise what I preach.
So ive decided to every now and then do PITS and PEAKS. It will help me to reflect more often.
So my PEAK of the day was quite sad actually- well you might think its sad but I quite liked it...its silly okay il just say it...i loved spending time with my brother. But it really did prove the theory of being at your happiest when you spend time with people you love the most.
My PIT of the day was going back to school to get my forms signed- when I saw the classroom for the last time it made me realise that this was it. TEACHING my love my passion. Although I will miss those children that I cam to know and love- it really is the start of a new chapter- as they say when one door closes- another opens...and I really do believe that. If this is the case I am so excited for what the year will bring.
2011 HERE I COME!
No comments:
Post a Comment