Thursday, 27 January 2011

Resolutions 1st of January 2011

I know Im writing this at the end of Jan- but I wanted to type in what I had on my diary so I can keep all my entries online in the form of a blog. So without further a do- here is my first diary entry.

So one thing I have witnessed over the past few years is that I am terrible at keeping new years resolutions....But needs must and I think I should keep them- they give you a target and direction in life. So my resolutions did start a little early.

1. Make dad cups of tea as often as he wants them!- I tend to be lazy when it comes to this!
2. Appreciation. I say no more.
3. Keep up with keep fit classes.
4. Continue to blog.
5. Widen my opportunities.

My thought of the day is- Focus on everything I already have and everything else will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment